WBJEE 2021 Application Form: WBJEE 2021 Application Form has been released on February 23, 2021. The Candidates can fill the WBJEE application form in the online mode only at wbjeeb.nic.in. WBJEE 2021 is a state-level Common Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture Courses of different Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the State of West Bengal. For more information about WBJEE 2021 Application Form, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
WBJEE 2021 Application Form
The WBJEE 2021 Application will be available only online mode as per schedule. The candidate will enter registration details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, and number. Candidates should enter the data the same as the 10th class admits. Candidates need extra attention at the time of filling the application form. Fees once paid can not be refundable.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|All Details of WBJEE||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Counseling Details||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
WBJEE 2021 Application Important Dates
|Official Notification||Feb 2021|
|Application Start||23 Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||23 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Payment Fees||23 Mar 2021|
|Application Correction||24-26 Mar 2021|
|WBJEE 2021 Exam||11 Jul 2021|
Procedure for Filling WBJEE 2021 Application Form
Application for WBJEE 2021 has to be made online only through the web portal http://wbjeeb.nic.in . Candidates need to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications by the Board will be sent to this mobile number and an email ID only. The application procedure is interactive in nature. The steps are briefly described below.
The candidate will enter registration details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, and number. Candidates must be careful while entering registration details. It cannot be changed/edited/modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates, etc. which the candidate has to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission, and during registration with the
- Thereafter candidates will enter contact details such as an address, state, district, PIN, email ID, mobile number, and landline number or alternate mobile number, if available.
- Then the candidate has to choose a password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will then be asked to submit the registration details.
- An application number will be generated and will appear on the screen. Also, SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
At this stage, the candidate needs to fill up various personal information such as domicile, category, PwD status, home district, family income status, religion nationality, etc. If the candidate has also applied for JEE(Main) 2021 he/she needs to enter the JEE(Main) application number. Thereafter the candidate needs to choose any three zones of examinations in order of his/her choice and submit the application. At this stage candidates may log out or continue to the next step to upload images.
Uploading of Images
The candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph and signature all in one go. Essential features of the photograph are given below:
- a) The Photograph must be recently taken so that it matches the candidate’s physical features.
- b) Low-quality images (such as pictures taken by mobile phones) are not acceptable and are likely to be rejected automatically.
- c) The background of the photograph must be of a very light color.
- d) The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for the photograph looking straight to the camera.
- e) Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Format, storage size, and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||3 KB to 100 KB.||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||3 KB to 30 KB.||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- a)Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card only.
- b) Application fees for WBJEE 2021 are Rs 700 (Rupees Seven hundred only) for General candidates and Rs 500 (Rupees Five hundred only) for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates, plus the Bank’s service charges as applicable.
- c)The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading the ‘Confirmation Page’ which means that the application is complete.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Correction
It is not possible to correct any primary registration data i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender, and Date of birth of any candidate. If any candidate intends to correct any other information in his/her application, he/she can do so during the given correction window period using the edit mode. The Board cannot entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period. Also, the Board will not make any corrections on behalf of any candidate.