VITEEE Slot Booking: The VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology), Vellore has released the VITEEE Slot Booking on May 17, 2021. The applicants who have completed their application form and paid the application fees can participate in VITEEE 2021 Slot Booking. The candidates can choose their exam city, date, and the exam slot means the time from OTBS (Online Test Booking System). Candidates are requested to book their slot within the given time. If a candidate not booked the slot then the slot will be booked automatically by the system. For more information about VITEEE Slot Booking, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
VITEEE Slot Booking
Online Test booking system is a web-based online scheduling system available at vit.ac.in. Candidate should first choose the Test City (This should be the same as the one chosen on the application form) the date and the session viz. slot. The slots are booked on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis and are subject to the availability of the test centre, date, and time. In case of the candidate not booked the slot, the slot and the subject will be booked automatically by the Institution based on the information furnished in the application form.
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Online Remote Proctored Examination Details||Click Here|
|All Details of VITEEE||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|Slot Booking Starts||17 May 2021|
|Exam Date||28,29 and 31, May 2021|
Online Test Booking Password
For both OMR and online applicants, the password will be sent by email, to the email address mentioned on the application form. Therefore, it is mandatory to give a valid e-mail address.
- VIT will not be responsible for non-receipt of the e-mail, if the email address given is incomplete or incorrect or delivery to spam / junk folder.
- The security of your Online Test Booking Password is totally your responsibility. VIT will not be held accountable or responsible for any claim or loss that results directly or indirectly from any unauthorized use or misuse of your online test booking password.
- The Online Test Booking Password must be kept confidential. Do not disclose it to others or write them down or store them in a file on your computer or as auto save password.
- Your Online Test Booking Password is required only for the purpose of booking a schedule given by the Institute. Please note that the online test booking system will not allow the candidates to book a slot after the date of booking ends.
VITEEE Slot Booking Procedure
- While booking your test schedule, please ensure that you have a photocopy of the application form you submitted and the Online Test Booking Password.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed. Request for change of test city, date, slot and subject will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- In case of non-availability of slots in the test centre of your choice, the candidate may choose to book a slot in an alternative centre / date.
- The online test booking system is available only for those eligible candidates who have submitted the application form complete in all respects on or before the last date mentioned.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to book their test schedule in the ONLINE TEST BOOKING SYSTEM within the stipulated time. VIT will not be held accountable for the non-bookings. The application fee will not be refunded, if the candidate fails to book slot or absent in the test.
- The confirmation mail will be sent automatically to the candidate’s email address after he/she has booked his / her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- Once the booking is complete, the e-Admit card will be generated which needs to be printed by the student from the same page. Reprint option is also available on the same URL link.