VITEEE Result: The VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology), Vellore has released the VITEEE 2021 Result on June 12, 2021. Once the result prepared, is uploaded on the official website. Also, a merit list will be published. The candidate will be able to check the result by Application number and password. The result is prepared in a transparent manner only on a merit basis. For more information about VITEEE Result, Rank Card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
A rank list will be prepared based on the percentile secured in VITEEE 2021. The rank will be intimated through SMS, to the registered mobile number of the candidate. Since the final ranks are determined with extreme care, there is no provision for re-ranking and re-totalling. Neither the raw score of the candidate nor the photocopies of the answer sheets will be provided. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained. The candidate should appear for the entrance exam only once. VIT has the right to hold the rank and cancel the candidacy of the candidates appearing more than once.
|VITEEE Result||Click Here|
|Latest Update of VITEEE||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper||Click Here|
How to Download the VITEEE 2021 Result
- Go to the official website of VIT, Vellore.
- Click on the “Result” link on the official website.
- Login with log in Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “download” button and download the VITEEE 2021 Rank Card.
- Keep a copy of the rank card in a safe place for the counselling process.
Equating is a statistical process that is used to adjust scores on test forms (that are approximately equivalent) so that scores on the forms can be used interchangeably. Thus, equating is used to adjust scores of candidates who have taken different forms of a test, in order to facilitate meaningful and fair comparison for the merit list and ranking of these candidates. The statistical procedure of Equi-percentile Equating will be used by VIT to calculate the percentile ranks of candidates, such that scores on different forms with the same percentile rank are considered to be equivalent.
Thus, Percentile Rank is a unique and invariant position of the test taker in that group. A Percentile Rank, say 90 Percentile Rank denotes that there are 90 percent of test-takers who have scored below this score level and 10 percent above this test score. Candidates are advised not to make assumptions and predictions of rank based on their own estimates of raw scores or past data.
VITEEE Admission Procedure
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE 2021, conducted by VIT.
- Applicants who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
- The admission is based on the ranks secured by the applicant in the VITEEE-2020.
- Applicants will be called for counselling based on the ranks to designated counselling centres in India on a particular day.
- VIT does not have any agent and all payments will be in the form of crossed demand draft or bank transfer only in favour of ‘VIT or Vellore Institute of Technology’.
- Cash is not collected at any point of time. VIT does not demand donation. The indicated fee should be remitted by a crossed demand draft or bank transaction in favour of VIT.