VITEEE Counselling: The VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology), Vellore will declare the VITEEE 2022 Counselling schedule on the second week of May 2022. The counselling for allocation of branches to the shortlisted candidates is based on their All India Rank (AIR) in VITEEE 2022. Detail notification will be published after the result declaration. All the candidates with VITEEE 2022 rank card can participate in the counselling process. For more details about VITEEE 2022 Counselling, Keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
The applicant or authorized blood relative should appear in person with relevant documents in original for verification. The candidate will not be permitted to attend counselling more than once. The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with two sets of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
VIT is in no way responsible for information regarding counselling not reaching the candidates. They should check the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in for information about counselling. No change of date/time of counselling is permissible.
|Counselling Application||Available Soon !!|
|Latest Update of VITEEE||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper||Click Here|
VITEEE Counselling Process
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they have the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for the test/counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility. If found ineligible at any point of time he/she will be treated as ineligible and admission will be cancelled as per the norms.
- a. VITEEE-2020 e-Admit Card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- b. Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth or any other age proof Certificate.
- c. Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (If available)/XII Hall ticket (For candidates awaiting results).
- d. Community Certificate (For SC/ST only) for relaxation in the eligibility.
- e. Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir / Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for relaxation in the eligibility.
- f. Counselling fee as crossed DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore. (Fee will be indicated in the counselling letter). Candidates without DD will not be permitted to attend counselling.
- g. Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process, only after verification of documents, authentic records pertaining to identification/biometrics, age, mark sheets of the qualifying examination, community, nativity (if applicable) and other eligibility criteria as specified in Section-3.
- h. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he/she will not be allowed to participate in counselling.
It is mandatory that all the original relevant documents (such as Mark statement, Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate, etc.,) should be submitted to the Admissions Office at the time of admission for verification.
The candidate may choose the desired programme and campus on his/her turn during counselling. A provisional admission letter will be issued indicating the programme and campus.
Once admitted, a change of campus or branch is not possible.
Payment of Balance Fees
The balance fee in the form of a DD drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at the respective campuses along with a covering letter should reach the respective campus by post within the date specified at the time of counselling. The candidates should write their name, application number, rank and the branch allotted at the time of counselling on the reverse side of the DD.
The Balance fee may be remitted online. Please refer www.vit.ac.in. for instructions. Tuition and Hostel fees should be remitted within the stipulated time, failing which the admission will automatically stand cancelled without any further notice.
Note: Payment after the due date will not be entertained and no intimation will be sent separately in this regard. The scholarships will be awarded after complete verification of the documents. Hence the admitted candidate should remit the applicable fee fully.
Submission of documents for verification during Admission
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of Admission for verification:
- a. Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts.
- b. Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- c. Migration Certificate (if issued by the board).
- d. Community Certificate (For SC/ST only) for relaxation.
- e. Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/Ladakh and the North Eastern
states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) for relaxation in eligibility.
- f. Provisional Admission Letter (photocopy).
- g. Recent Passport size colour photos – 4 nos.
- h. Affidavit to be signed separately by Student, Parent and Hostel on a 20/- non-judicial stamp Paper. (Format available on the website www.vit.ac.in).
- i. Physical Fitness Certificate.
- j. Copy of student profile (Please refer www.vit.ac.in for filling up through online link).
Note: 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents (Except Affidavit, Physical Fitness Certificate & Student profile) if not submitted at the time of counselling. Candidates can download the acknowledgement for the documents submitted from the VIT website. No written acknowledgement will be issued.
Refund of Fees of VITEEE Counselling
Refund will be made as per the norms of UGC . The Counselling processing fee is NON- REFUNDABLE but will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the Institute. The refund will be made as per the policy available in www.vit.ac.in. The same will be displayed during counselling process. All refundable deposits will be returned, after deductions if any, at the time of completion of the course or on cancellation of admission.
Note: Refund will be made only after submission of original fee receipt, Provisional Admission letter, No Dues Certificate and original Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate. The refund will be made through account transfer to the account number mentioned in the withdraw request. Therefore, provide correct account number details.
Withdrawal after the commencement of the programme
A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. He / She cannot withdraw from the Institute without informing the Registrar in writing. Otherwise, he/she will be liable to pay fees for the period his/her name remains on the rolls.