VITEEE 2021 Admit Card: The VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology), Vellore will release the VITEEE 2021 Admit Card on May 17, 2021. A direct link will be available on the official website of VIT. The candidate will be able to download their admit card using login id and password after booking the slot. The Candidates are requested to visit the official website for the latest updates. For more details about VITEEE Admit Card, how to download the admit card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
VITEEE Admit Card
The e-Admit Card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System. The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date. For those who have not booked, slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and the availability of the slot.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available for candidates in www.vit.ac.in. The candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-Admit Card.
- A copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photographs is clearly visible on the printout.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-Admit card.
|Admit Card||Available Soon !!|
|VITEEE Online Remote Proctored Examination||Click Here|
|Latest Update of VITEEE||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper||Click Here|
How to Download the VITEEE Admit Card
- Go to the official website of VIT, Vellore.
- Click on the “Admit Card” link on the official website.
- Login with log-in ID and Password.
- Click on the “download” button and download the VITEEE 2021 admit card.
- Keep a copy of the admit card in a safe place for future reference.
Document Needed at the Exam Center
Candidates will not be allowed to attend the test, without the following documents. The candidate should report to the selected test center with –
i. e-Admit card
ii. Any one of the following for photo identification.
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan Card
At the Test Centre
- Biometric registration is a part of attendance and hall ticket verification process and VIT reserves the right to carry out the same either before or during the examination or both.
- Candidates who do not co-operate during the bio – the metric registration process will not be allowed to take the examination and VIT reserves the right to disqualify such candidates. Biometric authentication will be carried out again for the shortlisted candidates during counselling and admission.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any items other than the documents mentioned in information brochure to the examination hall. VIT will not be responsible for any loss of valuables.
Don’ts for the candidates
- Not allowed to carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other such material except the e-Admit card and pen or pencil for rough work (sheets will be provided) inside the test hall.
- Not permitted to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras, blue-tooth devices and music systems.
- Not allowed to go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time.
- Not allowed to eat or drink anything (snacks, tea, coffee and cool drinks etc.) inside the test hall. Plain water bottles with nothing written or printed on them will be allowed.
- Violation of any instruction and adoption of any unfair means in the examination hall will make the candidate ineligible for admission.
- Impersonation (or any such crimes) will be reported to Police.
Features of Computer Based Test
- Each computer node for the candidate is connected to a central server which delivers the encrypted test in real-time through a secure and reliable connection.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire the basic computer skills before appearing for the entrance test by undertaking a mock test which will be available in www.vit.ac.in to familiarize the look and feel, navigation, etc.
- The candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and any problem with the computer should be informed to the invigilator immediately.
- Questions will be in English and will appear one by one randomly without partition sections.
- All questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQ). Each question has a body and four responses labeled
A, B, C, and D. Only one of the four responses are correct. The candidate should select only one among four choices. Candidates can navigate freely back and forth, through the questions. No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The number of examination days will be determined based on the total number of applications received and the test centers will be given as chosen by the candidates in the application form.
- In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to attempt the test again at a slot/ date as assigned by VIT.
- VIT reserves the right to reschedule the examination for a candidate.