TS SET Hall Ticket: The admit card for the TS SET 2021 exam will be available one or two weeks before the exam. The Osmania University will release TS SET Hall Ticket 2021 on the official website i.e: telanganaset.org . The Tentative exam date can be in the last week of September. Candidates who applied for TS SET 2021 must visit our site for regular updates. TS SET Hall Ticket is the proof of provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam. Besides fundamental candidate details, it also contains the important details of the exam center, date, and timings of the exam. Get all the important details related to TS SET 2021 Hall Ticket on this page.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
TS SET Hall Ticket
Candidates will be able to download their hall tickets by visiting the official website. Only successful registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards. Details like the Name of the Candidate, Exam Date, and Timings, Exam Venue, Address, etc will be mentioned on the TS SET 2021 Hall Ticket. It is a mandatory document to appear for the examination and no candidate is allowed to appear for the exam without it. Candidates are required to carry a Valid Photo Identity Proof along with Admit Card. Candidates must go through the Updated Syllabus, exam pattern of TS SET 2021 for better preparation to Know about the Updated syllabus and exam pattern with the previous year’s question paper. For the Hall Ticket download link scroll below.
|Hall Ticket Download||Available Soon|
|All Details of TS SET||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|TS SET Syllabus||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|TS SET 2021||Dates|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Date||Announce Soon|
|TS SET 2021 Exam Date||Announce Soon|
How To Download TS SET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates will be able to download the hall ticket of TS SET 2021 which will be available online at the official website. It must be noted that the Hard Copy of the Hall Ticket will not be sent to the candidates. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to download Hall Ticket:
- Visit the Official Website
- Enter your TS SET Enrollment ID and Password and click submit.
- Then you will be redirected to the new window. There you have to click on the link “Download TS SET Hall Ticket”
- Download and take a colored printout of the document.
- Check for any discrepancies, if any.
Keep the following details handy:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- The security code is given below.
Precautions While Downloading SET Hall Ticket
- If any aspirant faces a problem while downloading the Hall Ticket then you can firstly, the empty cache memory of the browser by going into the settings of the browser. Then, close the browser. After that, open a browser and Log In again with the required credentials.
- Internet speed should be good.
- Do not use your Mobile Phone to download your Hall Ticket.
- Enter the valid credentials, otherwise, you will not be able to download it.
Details Mentioned on Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket of TS SET will have the following details mentioned on it:
TS SET 2021 Paper Code
Examination Center Code
Name And Address Of The Exam Center
Date And Day Of The Exam
Candidate’s Photograph And Signature
Signature Of TS SET Organizing Chairman
Examination Day Instructions
What After Downloading TS SET 2021 Hall Ticket?
- Once you have the Hall Ticket in hand, Cross-Check All The Details. In case of an incorrect detail, contact the authority or rectify them.
- Also if a Photograph/Signature is missing, carry a Photograph (same as uploaded in Application Form) to the Exam Hall along with a photo ID in original.
- TS SET Hall Ticket is a very important document without it you will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
What to Carry Along With TS SET 2021 Hall Ticket?
Candidates must carry a valid photo identity proof along with the Hall Ticket. The list of the Photo IDs acceptable is mentioned below:
List Of Photo ID’s For Indian Students
Valid College ID
Employee Identification Card
What To Do In Case Enrollment ID Or Password Is Forgotten?
In case the Candidates forget their enrollment ID and Password, they have to follow the below-given steps.
Click on “Forgot Enrollment ID”
The registered mobile number will have to be submitted by the candidates.
The Enrollment ID will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID.
Steps To Retrieve Password
Click on “Request For OTP”
An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
After the OTP is submitted, the candidates will be able to change their passwords.
Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are also advised to visit/locate the center a day before to avoid any last-minute confusion and to reach in time on the exam day.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after the time mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidates must carry a valid ID proof and admit card along with them.
No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center before the examination is officially concluded.
No Electronic Devices such as Mobile Phones, Watches, inside the examination centers.
Don’t use any extra sheet for rough work as Pune university already provides one.