SRMJEEE 2021: The SRM Institute of Science and Technology has released the notification for SRMJEEE 2021. The application is already released. Interested and eligible candidates can apply up to March 31, 2021. The SRM Joint Entrance Examination Engineering (SRMJEEE ) for B. Tech is a common entrance for the SRM Group of Universities viz., SRM Institute of Science & Technology, SRM University AP – Amaravati, and SRM University Haryana – Sonepat. For more information about SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, please go through this article.
|Note: In case of SRMJEEE-21 gets canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, the qualifying criteria may be substituted with higher secondary marks and JEE Main-21 and a valid SAT score. Prior information will be provided to candidates in such cases.|
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
SRMJEEE is a national level entrance exam for admission in SRM IST, SRM NCR Sonepat & SRM AP – Amravati. SRMJEEE 2021 is mandatory for admission to B. Tech Programmes. This year’s exam has been canceled and the admission will be the basis on +2 / Pre-University / Equivalent marks in PCM / PCB.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Counseling Process||Click Here|
|SRMJEEE Syllabus||Click Here|
|Sample Question Paper||Click Here|
|Information Brochure (2020)||Click Here|
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form||12 Dec 2020|
|Deadline to apply online||31 Mar 2021|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||Available Soon|
|Download the Hall tickets||Apr 2021|
|Online tests||First or Second week of Apr 2021|
|Result||Fourth Week of Apr 2021|
|Counseling||First or Second week of May 2021|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2021 is as follows :
- Nationality and Age: Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), and holders of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE. The maximum age limit is 21 years.
- Educational Criteria: Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as a major subject in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS(Candidates who have completed both 10th Standards as well as 12th Standard in NIOS, are not considered for admission to any program of SRM.
- Minimum 50% aggregate in PCM.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The Application is available from the last week of December 2020. The application form is available in both types online and offline.
Issue of Application Forms – Online
Candidates can also apply online at www.srmist.edu.in only through the Demand Draft for Rs. 1100/- The online applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form to the Institute.
Issue of Application Forms – Offline
The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B. Tech program, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of Rs.1160/- from the various post offices as given on the website: www.srmist.edu.in.
- The application form should be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
- Only the original application should be sent.
- The application form will be machine-processed. Hence take utmost care in writing with black ink ball-point pen in the boxes wherever provided. Corresponding to the above, darken the alphabet/numeral/oval using an HB pencil only. To change a marking, erase the darkened spot entirely and make a fresh mark.
- Do not write, make any mark on / deface the Barcode.
- The application must be complete in all respect. An incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the filled-in application for future reference and quote the application number in all correspondences.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date specified.
- Hall ticket will contain the name, photograph, and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted, and test schedule.
- The hall ticket should be downloaded from the candidate’s login/dashboard.
- Once received, it should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (Online) mode only.
- Test Cities: Candidates have to carefully go through the relevant list of test cities and choose their preference.
- Test Sessions / Slots: Candidates have to book the test slots of their convenience, subject to the availability of slots in a particular center/ on a particular date.
- The Centre of Examination and the Session, once allotted to the candidate, shall not be changed under any circumstance.
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2021 is as follows:
PART 1 – PHYSICS (35 Questions)
- First Unit: Units and Measurement
- Second Unit: Mechanics
- Third Unit: Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Fourth Unit: Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Fifth Unit: Heat and Thermodynamics
- Sixth Unit: Ray and Wave Optics
- Seventh Unit: Electricity and Magnetism
- Eighth Unit: Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Ninth Unit: Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Tenth Unit: Electronics and Communication
PART 2 – CHEMISTRY (35 Questions)
- First Unit: Atomic Structure
- Second Unit: States of Matter
- Third Unit: Chemical Families–Periodic Properties
- Fourth Unit: Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, and s-&p- block elements
- Fifth Unit: Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetics
- Sixth Unit: Solutions
- Seventh Unit: Chemical Equilibrium
- Eighth Unit: Electrochemistry
- Ninth Unit: Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis, and Nuclear Chemistry
- Tenth Unit: Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Eleventh Unit: Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Twelveth Unit: Hydrocarbons
- Thirteenth Unit: Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Fourteenth Unit: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Fifteenth Unit: Polymers
- Sixteenth Unit: Bio-Molecules
PART 3 – MATHEMATICS (35 Questions)
- First Unit: Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Second Unit: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Third Unit: Matrices, Determinants, and their applications
- Fourth Unit: Combinatorics
- Fifth Unit: Algebra
- Sixth Unit: Differential Calculus and its applications
- Seventh Unit: Integral Calculus & Differential Equations First Order
- Eighth Unit: Analytical Geometry
SRMJEEE 2021 Results
A merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE 2021(UG). The examination result and counseling details will be published on the Institute website: www.srmuniv.ac.in as er schedule and also intimated to the candidates through e-mail.
B. Tech and Health Sciences programs (UG) listed on the website are indicative only. The Institute reserves the right to add and delete programs and amend the list depending on the viability to over the same. The admission will be purely on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination SRMJEEE (UG) conducted by SRMIST. Having been called for the entrance test and counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility for admission. Eligibility criteria such as the minimum percentage of marks in PCM / PCB or CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the SRMJCCA from time to time.
To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the Central and State Boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu, and exemplary sportspersons at the National and International level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2021?
Answer: Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology /Biotechnology as a major subject in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS with 50% marks.
Question: What are the tuition and other fees and expenses?
Answer: The details are available on the admission website.
Question: What is the admission procedure?
Answer: Based on the total marks secured in the Exam.
Question: What are the application fees?
Answer: For Online Application Form: 1100/- and for Offline Application Form: 1160/-
Question: What is the Question Pattern of the SRMJEEE Exam?
Answer: The aptitude section in SRMJEEE will be in addition to subjects viz. Maths or Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. The number of questions for the respective sections in SRMJEEE will be, Maths or Biology (35 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions).
Question: Is there any negative marking in the SRMJEEE 2021 exam?
Answer: There will be no negative marking.
Question: What is the test duration?
Answer: The duration of the test will be two and a half hours.
Question: Is there any Direct Admission Process?
Answer: To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM offers direct admission and scholarships to first rank students of all the Central and State Boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu, and exemplary sportspersons at National and International level.