OPSC AEE 2020: The Odisha Public Service Commission has released the advertisement no 04 of 2020-21 for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group A of Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering Service under the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department at Online on the official website. There is a total no of 210 vacancies are present. The Registration process is already started from August 26, 2020, and will continue up to September 25, 2020. The last dates for submission of Registered online Application are October 05, 2020. For more information about the OPSC AEE 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous year Question Papers Please go through this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
|OPSC Recruitment AEE 2020 Latest Updates: The Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Application Form. The Registration process is already started from August 26, 2020, and will continue up to September 25, 2020. The last dates for submission of Registered online Application are October 05, 2020. Apply as soon as Possible|
OPSC AEE 2020
The OPSC AEE 2020 – 21 Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on the Website. The link for registration and Payable FEE will be available for the prescribed period of time. Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) OPSC AEE 2020 recruitment exam is conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission once in a year to fill up posts in the Group A Odisha Panchayati raj Engineering Service under the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department. The selection of candidates made on the basis of the Written Test & Viva Voce Test. The written test shall comprise of Preliminary & Main written examination (objective type test) and viva-voce test.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Log In (Registered User)||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Online Application Form Starts From||26 Aug 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||25 Sep 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Registered Application Form||05 Oct 2019|
|Admit Card||Available Soon..!!|
|Written Exam Date||Available Soon..!!|
|Final Interview||Available Soon..!!|
OPSC AEE 2020 Vacancy Details
The Vacancy Details Of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Are As Follows:
|Category||Number Of Vacancies|
Note: Seats indicated with (0-w) such as (01-w) are reserved for sports category candidates.
The scale of pay in level 12 of pay matrix provided under Rule – 3 of ORSP Rules, 2017 corresponding to pre-revised scale of Pay Band — 3 (Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100/-) carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- with usual deafness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC AEE 2020 Reservation
Out of the total 210 number of vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities (having not less than 40% permanent disability) are given below. Candidates belonging to PWD and Sports Persons shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong given below:
No. of Posts
|Sports Person||02 (01-w)|
|Persons with Disabilities||08 (03-w)|
Note: Here, the number indicated with “-w” represents posts reserved for sports persons which shall be adjusted from the seats belonging to the PWD category.
- (1). Out of 4% reservation for Persons with Disabilities, 1% shall be for women with disabilities.
- (2). One-third (0.33%) of the posts reserved for Sports Persons shall be for women Sports Persons.
OPSC AEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen Of India.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be of 21 years and not more than 32 years as On 01.01.2020. However, there is age relaxation for some categories.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per Government Norms. candidates belonging to PWD categories whose permanent disability is 40% and more. A candidate who comes under more than one category but he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit.
|ST/ SC/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.)||5 Years|
Educational Qualification for OPSC AEE 2020:
- A candidate must be a graduate in Civil engineering.
- Have an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government
- The candidate must be a member of the Institutions of Engineers of India in civil or mechanical.
- 1. S – work performed by sitting (on a bench or chair).
- 2. ST – work performed by standing, BN-work performed by bending.
- 3. W– work performed by walking.
- 4. SE– work performed by seeing.
- 5. RW– work performed by reading and writing.
- 6. H– work performed by hearing/ speaking.
- 7. C– work performed by communication.
Categories of disabled suitable for the job:
- 1. HI – Partially deaf (with suitable aid).
- 2. OA – one arm affected (R or L):
- (a) impaired reach.
- (b) the weakness of grip.
- (c) ataxia.
- 3. OL – one leg affected (R and /or L).
- 4. BL – both legs affected but not arms (Mobility not be restricted)}
Other Eligibility Conditions :
- A candidate must read, speak, and write the language of Odia. Hence, he must have:
- 1. Odia as a language in 8th class
- 2. Passed 10th class with Odia as a language
- 3. Cleared 12th class with Odia as a language for non-language subjects
- If a candidate was debarred by OPSC or any state commission he or she will not be eligible to appear for OPSC AEE 2020 – 21.
- A candidate should possess a good moral character free from defection or bodily infirmity.
- Government servants are allowed for exams after having a NOC certificate from their respective departments.
- There will be a medical examination of the candidates after getting qualified. The candidates must qualify to get a job offer.
OPSC AEE 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for the OPSC AEE 2020 is available on the Official Website as per the schedule. No other modes of application are allowed. The commission will not be responsible for any wrong/ incorrect information given by the candidates in their online application form. Odisha Public Service Commission reserves the right to cancel the application form in case of any discrepancy found in the data submitted at any point in the checking process.
OPSC AEEE 2020 any letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained. As application may be rejected in case any false information is submitted. Candidates are hereby informed that the details provided in the online Application Form will be used for all future references and no modification can be done subsequently. Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the application form. Email and Mobile/ Cell Phone no. once verified and submitted by the applicants for registering must be maintained until completion of recruitment.
OPSC AEE 2020 Required Document
If a candidate fails to produce any of the original documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application form for verification on the date of verification fixed by the Commission, he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the visa voice test and his/her candidature will be rejected. Documents given below:
- Applicants must possess and maintain Email and mobile/ cell phone No.
- Scanned images of Full specimen Signature and left-hand thumb impression in jpg format between ranges of 20 Kb to 50 Kb.
- Scanned images of recent passport size photographs of applicants in jpg format between ranges of 20 Kb to 100 Kb.
- Aadhar Card.
- High School Certificate or other certificates and Marksheets.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to make Online Payment.
- Caste and Reservation Certificate if applicable.
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwD are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Mode Of payments:
Candidates have to pay their application fee online with the help of the OPSC online Payment Portal and other options available on the Payment page. Apart from credit/debit card or net banking, No other mode of payment will be acceptable. If the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. If candidates pay examination fees through credit/debit cards, then-candidate should also pay additional processing charges as per government rules.
How To Apply?
Steps to Apply:
- Register using a valid email ID
- Use the registration number to login into the application form
- Fill the Personal details & education qualification
- Upload the required documents
- Make Payment through online mode only.
- Take a Print out of the application form
Candidates have to complete the following details are:
- Personal Profile (Name, Address & Contact details)
- Academic Profile (Marks of the qualifying examination & year, Last attended school)
- Choice of the city to attend OPSC AEE 2020
OPSC AEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the major verification document for entering the exam center or for appearing in the interview. Admit cards for the written exam and interview will be intimated by Sms, E-mail, and through the website. It is available on the official website of OPSC after completion of the application process. Candidate can download admit cards through registration No. Candidate must carry two-colored recent passport size photographs, Admit Card, and a valid Id proof such as aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID proof with the admit card with having the same basic details entered in the application form to the exam center.
No, the admit card will be sent to the candidate’s address through post and mail. The candidate is not allowed for examination if he does not bear the admit card at the Exam Venue. No reporting late candidate will allow inside the exam hall. he e-admit card is not accepted at the exam center thus one must print out the admit card are carry the hard copy. The candidates must keep the admit card securely with them till the date of joining the post. Separate admit cards are issued for the written exam and the interview. They must read the detailed instruction given in the advertisement for conduct in the exam center.
OPSC AEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: The preliminary examination will be of one paper of 100 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Distribution of questions: There shall be 100 questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- Duration of the examination: 1.5 hours
- Negative Marking: There shall be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer
- Total Marks: The main examination will be consist of two papers of 300 marks each.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Distribution of questions: There shall be 150 questions of each paper with objective type questions of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one marks
- Duration of the examination: 2.5 hours
- Negative Marking: There shall be 0.5 negative markings for every wrong answer.
- (a) General Studies including Basic Sciences and General Awareness /Knowledge. — 300 marks
- (b) Specialized paper relating to the stream of Civil Engineering— 300 marks
Viva-voce: 75 Marks
Marking Scheme: Each right answer will be awarded 1 marks each and there will be 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer. No mark will be deducted for unattended questions.
Distribution of marks:
- 1. Engineering Mechanics- 10
- 2. Strength of materials- 10
- 3. Structural Analysis 10
- 4. Concrete Structure – 10
- 5. Steel Structure – 10
- 6. Solid Mechanics – 10
- 7. fluid Mechanics -10
- 8. Irrigation -10
- 9. Transportation Engineering – 10
- 10. Survey – 10
Total – 100
OPSC AEE exam is held mainly in the city of Cuttack. The candidates can choose the preferred city for giving an exam while filling the application form. The exam center will be allotted on the basis of choice only. Following are the other prospective exam centers in case of an increase in application forms:
OPSC AEE 2020 Syllabus
A candidate must know the syllabus of an exam to prepare themselves well. The syllabus consists of the indicative topics and subjects that form the foundation of the subject matter of evaluation. It allows the candidate by helping them manage their time to spend on each subject effectively. Check out the syllabus from below
- Solid mechanics
- Structural analysis
- Design of concrete structures
- Design of steel structures
- Building materials and building constructions
- Estimation, construction planning, and management
- Water resources and Hydraulic Engineering
- Irrigation engineering
- Open channel flow
- Fluid mechanics
2. Environmental Engineering
- Water supply engineering
- Wastewater engineering
- Solid waste management
- Air and noise pollution
3. Geotechnical Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Foundation engineering
4. Transportation Engineering
- Highway engineering
- Traffic engineering
Click Here to check in detail and the complete Syllabus
OPSC AEE 2020 Previous Year Papers
The previous year’s papers of OPSC AEE recruitment exam. These can be effective learning resources if used properly. Apart from understanding the exam pattern, one can also get acquainted with the distribution of marks across sections and sub-topics effectively
Click Here to check and Download Previous year Question Paper.
OPSC AEE 2020 Selection Procedure
Following is the selection procedure for OPSC AEE recruitment 2020 that consists of a written exam and a final viva test.
1.Written Exam: The first step to OPSC AEE 2020 recruitment is a 1.5 – hour preliminary written exam with 100 objective types question one mark each total 100 marks and the wrong answer deducts -0.25 marks each. There are 2 papers in the mains exam and 150 questions in each paper. Each correct answer carries 2 marks and the wrong answer deducts -0.5 marks each. The written test has 90% weightage in preparation of the merit list.
2. Viva Test: The Commission conducts the viva test after the written examination for qualifiers only. The viva carries 75 marks and bears 10% weightage in the preparation of the merit list.
OPSC AEE 2020 Result
The final result of OPSC AEE 2020 is declared after the viva test on the official website of OPSC. The result is a merit list of all the shortlisted candidates. It is prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the written exam and the interview. The cut-off marks will be decided by OPSC only and candidates must score the least marks specified in the cut-off to be shortlisted in the merit lists. The cut-off for all the categories however vary and is released with the final results. Candidates must check the official website for updates. The result merit list consists of the following details:
- Serial no.
- Roll no.
- Marks scored in paper-1
- scored in paper-2
- Marks scored in Viva test
- Total marks
General Instructions for OPSC AEE 2020
Following are the general instruction for the applicants of OPSC AEE written exam:
- Any candidate found seeking support by offering illegal gratification will be disqualified from the exam and criminal prosecution for the same will be held against him.
- Any incomplete application form will not be accepted for registration.
- The advertisement brochure doesn’t bind the government to provide job to any person.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC born candidates will be applicable only for the residents of Odisha.
- Any wrong information given in the application form will invalidate the form and the candidate with such form will be liable for penalty as well.
Candidates can contact on numbers provided by OPSC for seeking guidance. The numbers are available for guidance from 10 to 1.30 p.m. and 2 to 5 p.m. The contact details are:
18003456770 or 155335
If the candidate faces a problem regarding payment of fee, then he can contact SBI over telephone no. 0671-2368267 or 943039604
Odisha Public Service Commission was established on 1st April 1949. It has been conducting examination for the aspirants who are seeking government jobs in Odisha. OPSC hires candidates for Group B and Group A post and services. All the information related from registration to results are updated in the official website of OPSC – opsc.gov.in. All the jobs through OPSC are under the state government of Orissa.
OPSC AEE 2020 Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Q.How do I access the site to Fill up the Online Application Form?
Ans: An Applicant should Log on to http://www.opsc.gov.in to access the home page of the Online Application.
Q.What are the Eligibility Criteria of OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: Graduation from a recognized institute /Board or Equivalent.
Q. What is the exam pattern of the OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: The Examination of Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) will comprise 100 Marks for prelims and 300 marks for each Paper 1&2 in the mains exam.
Q. What is the test Duration of the OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: The duration of the examination is 1.5 Hours for prelims ad 2.5 hours for each mains paper 1&2.
Q.What is the Age Limit for OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: Age Limit between 21 to 32 Years and age relaxation as per the govt. norms
Q.What Should be the size of the Scanned Photograph and the Signature?
Ans: Photograph Size 25 kb to 100 kb, Signature size, and Left-Hand Thumb impression 10 kb to 50 kb size 10 kb to 50 kb.
Q.What is the Procedure to Pay the Fee For the Examination?
Ans: After Successful Submission of the Application Form, Click on “Save as PDF” To save your application form in PDF and take the print out of it. Then Click on “Print Bank Pay-In-Slip” To Print the Challan and deposit the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India. The Bank will not accept any other Challan/Form for the Payment of Fee by Cash.
Q. What are the Application Fees for the OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: For General, Candidates are Rs 500/- and For SC/ ST/PwD are Exempted.
Q. Is There any Negative marking in OPSC AEE 2020 – 21?
Ans: Yes, There shall be a deduction Of 0.25 Mark in prelims and 0.5 marks in Mains for every wrong answer