NEET 2020 Admit Card: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the NEET 2021 admit card online on the official website on September 06, 2021. Candidates are able to access the NEET admit card/hall ticket by visiting the official website. The exam will be held on September 12, 2021. For more details about NEET 2021 Admit Card, How to Download, Result, Subject-wise Syllabus, Important Topics, Previous Year Question Paper, Cutoffs, Answer key keep reading the article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
NEET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by visiting the official website. Only successful registered candidates will be able to download their admit card. Details like name of the candidate, exam date and timings, exam venue, address, etc will be mentioned on the NEET 2021 admit card. It must be noted that it is a mandatory document to appear for the examination and no candidate will be allowed to appear for NEET without it. Candidates are required to carry a valid photo identity proof along with NEET admit card 2021. Candidates must go through the exam pattern of NEET 2021 for better preparation.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Latest Updates of NEET||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous year question paper||Click Here|
|National Test Abhyas||Click Here|
Release of NEET admit card
06 Sep 2021
Last Date to Download Admit Card
12 Sep 2021
|12 Sep 2021|
How to Download the NEET 2021 Admit Card?
The admit card of NEET 2021 will be available in online mode only. Follow the steps given below to download it.
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET or click on NEET admit card download link given above
- Click on “NEET admit card 2021”
- Enter application number, date of birth and the security pin
- Click on “Submit”
- Admit card of NEET will appear on the screen
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the NEET 2021 admit card
What details are mentioned in the NEET 2021 admit card?
The details mentioned on the admit card of NEET will be matched with the Id proof of the candidate on the day of the examination. If they do not match, the candidate is not allowed to appear for the examination. Thus, it is important to check the NEET admit card for errors.
The following details can be found on the admit card of NEET:
- Name of the candidate
- NEET 2021 roll number
- NEET registration number
- Date and time of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Category/ Sub-category
- Medium (Language) of the examination
- Number and address of the exam centre
NEET 2021 Admit Card Important Instructions
- Take a coloured printout of the admit card of NEET.
- Affix a passport size photograph in the space provided. (Same as the one submitted with the application form of NEET 2021)
- Get the admit card signed by parent or guardian
What are the instructions printed on the admit card of NEET 2021?
General exam day instructions for NEET 2021 are printed on the admit card. A few important instructions on the NEET admit card are:
- Candidates can set their watch with the clock on the NTA NEET website
- The last entry into the examination hall will be at 1.30 pm.
- Candidates found in possession of the barred items will not be allowed to complete the examination.
- Candidates should visit the exam centre a day before the examination
- Geometry/ pencil box, calculator, log table, slide ruler, any paper or textual material, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Handbags, purse, wallet, electronic gadgets, calculators, watches, etc are also barred inside the examination hall.
- Students are not allowed to carry any eatable or water bottle inside the examination hall. However, diabetic students are allowed to carry fruits/ sugar tablets and a transparent water bottle.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Registration Number?
Retrieving the registration number is a four-step process. Though the process is easy, candidates are advised to note the number carefully and not rely on this method.
Steps to retrieve the registration Id:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET.
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number”
- Enter the following details: Name, mother’s name, father’s name, category, date of birth and security pin.
- The registration number will be displayed on the screen
- Copy the number and use it to download the admit card
NEET 2021 Admit Card How to Download if You Do Not Have Access to the Internet?
Candidates who do not have access to the internet or printers can download the admit card of NEET 2020 from a nearby Common Services Centre (CSC). This CSCs are spread across the country and charge a nominal fee for the services provided. There are more than 2.5 lakh CSCs in India and the numbers are increasing every year. To locate the nearest CSC, go to www.csc.gov.in.
CSC services and fee
|Filling the application form of NEET||Rs 25|
|Online payment of a fee||0.5% of the transaction value|
|Downloading the admit card||Rs 10|
|Coloured Printout||Rs 5 (per page)|
What to carry on the day of the examination?
- NEET admit card
- Passport-sized photograph (same as the one uploaded with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadaar card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Id)
Admit Card of NEET 2021: Important points to remember
- NTA will send a soft copy of the NEET Admit Card 2021 to the registered email address.
- It is mandatory to get the admit card signed by a parent/ guardian.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo Id proof on the day of the examination.
- Candidate has to carry a passport-sized photograph on the day of the examination. This photograph has to be affixed on the attendance sheet.
NEET 2021 Dress Code
NTA has the specified dress code for NEET 2021 Exam and all the candidates must follow it.
Item Allowed: Light colour cloth and slippers, sandals with low heels
Item not Allowed: long sleeves and shoes.
If due to any cultural/ customary dress candidates break the dress code then they must reach the Examination Centre, at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 12.30 pm so that there is enough time for proper frisking.
NEET 2021 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will NTA send the admit card via post?
Ans: No, NTA will not send the admit card by post to any candidate. He/ she has to download the admit card online from the official website of NTA only.
Q: I lost my NEET admit card, how can I get a duplicate?
Ans: You can download the admit card from the official website of NTA. The admit card can be downloaded any number of times before the examination day, but candidates are advised to save a soft copy for future reference. Also, NTA will email a copy of the admit card to your registered email Id, you can download it from the email.
Q: What information is needed to download the admit card?
Ans: To download the NEET admit card candidate will have to log in to his/ her registered account on the official website of NTA. For this, he/ she will need the User Id and password created at the time of registration.
Q: How much will a CSC charge for downloading the admit card of NEET?
Ans: The CSCs charge a nominal fee for the services provided by them. For downloading the admit card of NEET 2020, the CSC will charge a fee of Rs 10. They will charge an additional Rs 5 for the printout.
Q: Should the printout be coloured or black and white?
Ans: Candidates are advised to take a coloured printout of the admit card. They must also ensure that they have 2-3 spare copies of the admit card for future use.
Q: My name is spelt wrong on the NEET admit card. What should I do?
Ans: You must contact the NTA immediately and get it rectified. If the details printed on your admit card do not match those on the official Id proof that you carry on the day of the examination, you will not be allowed to appear for it.
Q: What is the specification of the photograph that needs to be pasted on the admit card of NEET 2021?
Ans: Yes, the photograph must be the same as the one uploaded during the registration process of NEET. Candidate must carry three copies of this photograph on the day of the examination.
Q: What if I forget to take my parents signature on the NEET admit card?
Ans: Candidates are advised to get the admit card signed by a parent/ guardian as soon as they download it. If I candidate fails to get the admit card signed, he/ she will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
Q: I am unable to download my NEET 2021 admit card. Whom should I contact?
Ans: Check the login credentials that you have entered. The password for your registered account is case sensitive, thus, enter the password carefully. If you still cannot download the admit card of NEET, you can enquire at the NTA NEET helpline number 8076535482/7703859909.
Q: I have pasted a photograph on the admit card of NEET 2021. Do I still need to carry a passport-sized photograph on the exam day?
Ans: Yes, you have to carry an extra passport-sized photograph on the day of the examination. This photograph has to be affixed on the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator.
Q: Can I re-download the admit card of NEET?
Ans: Yes, you can download the admit card any number of times before the examination. However, candidates are advised to save a copy of their NEET admit card, which can be retrieved in case of emergencies.
Q: Can I appear for the examination if I forget to carry my photo ID?
Ans: No, you will not be allowed to appear for the examination if you forget your photo ID. Candidates are advised to keep the following three things ready with them, a day before the examination; a valid photo-ID proof, NEET admit card and a recent passport-sized photograph.