NDA 2021 Application: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the NDA 2021 Application on December 30, 2020. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for UPSC NDA-I 2021 from the official website. The last date of the application form is January 19, 2021. The candidate needs to read the Information Brochure properly before filling the application form. For more information about NDA Application, Detailed Application Process, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
The application form for the UPSC NDA 2021 is available on the official website as per the schedule. However, applications received without the prescribed fee were not be considered and summarily rejected. And, no representation against such rejection was entertained. No other mode of application is allowed. Candidates are hereby informed that the details provided in the Online Application Form will be used for all future references and no modification can be done subsequently. Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the Application Form.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|All Details of UPSC NDA||Click Here|
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NDA Syllabus||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Cut Offs||Click Here|
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Notification Released||30 Dec 2021||09 Jun 2021|
|Online Application||30 Dec 2021||09 Jun 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||19 Jan 2021||29 Jun 2021|
|Last date Fees Payment||19 Jan 2021||29 Jun 2021|
|Application Correction||Available Soon !!||Available Soon !!|
|Exam Date||18 Apr 2021||05 Sep 2021|
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- General/OBC Candidates – 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD – Exempted
- Mode Of Payment: Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using the Net Banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only.
NDA Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions.
- In Part I registration, the candidate will have to fill in the basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document, selection of examination center, and Agreeing to Declaration.
The applicants are advised to submit only a single application, however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination center, photograph, signature, fee, etc.