NATA 2021 Admit Card: The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the admit card for the first test of NATA 2021 on April 07, 2021. The Second Test admit card will be available on July 07, 2021. Candidates can download the NATA 2021 Admit Card using their login ID and Password. The exam schedule is now available. With the objective of attracting a greater number of bright aspirants for studying Architecture and practicing the same as a profession in the future, CoA like every year will be conducting NATA 2021 for admission to B.Arch. in the academic session 2021-22. CoA has further decided to conduct the test twice a year i.e. April and July. For more details about NATA 2021 Admit Card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
NATA Admit Card
For each Applicant, an Admit Card will be generated according to the schedule notified indicating the allotted Examination Centre for NATA 2021, and a downloadable version of the admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the candidate concerned. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
The candidate has to download the soft copy of the Admit Card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card along with one original photo identity card- Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence. Candidates must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card are not mutilated/distorted/soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated/distorted/soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA 2020.
|Admit Card (for Second Test)||Available on July 07, 2021|
|Admit Card (for First Test)||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NATA Syllabus||Click Here|
|Latest Updates on NATA||Click Here|
|Events||NATA I||NATA II|
|Releasing Admit Card||07 April 2021||07 Jul 2021|
|Exam Date||10 April 2021|
How to Download the Admit Card
All applicants who appear to be eligible shall be provisionally permitted to sit for NATA 2021. If, after scrutiny at any stage, it is found that an applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be canceled even if he/she has appeared in NATA-2021. For candidates appearing for online examination from their places of residence/stay, the admit cards will be verified by the examination Proctors appointed for each student.
- Visit the Official Website.
- Click on the “Admit Card” link.
- Put your login ID and Password.
- Download the admit card from the “Download” option.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
The test shall consist of two parts:
- Part A: This is on drawing, which is paper-based. This has been devised as a step towards producing competent architects to serve society and to build the nation in the coming decades, especially in view of the Govt. of India’s mission of Smart Cities.
- Part B: comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Mathematics, and general aptitude which is to be answered online.
The Answer to each question in the ‘drawing’ paper will be examined by more than one examiner independently and the marks will be averaged. The primary emphasis in scoring the drawing section will be on the candidate’s drawing, imagination, and observation skills. The candidate’s sense of proportion and perspective will also be evaluated together with a sense of color and composition.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in a visually appealing manner.
- Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in a given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day-to-day experiences.
Test on Mathematics & General Aptitude
- Out of four options, only one option is correct and the correct response will yield 2 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking.