MHT CET 2021 Answer Key: State CET CELL/MHT-CET-Maharashtra will release the MHT CET 2021 Answer Key as per schedule. The student needs to log in by login id and password to view the answer key and raise the objection. Keep in mind the last date to raise an objection. For more details about MHT CET 2021 Answer Key, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
MHT CET 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of MHT CET is available for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology a few days after the exam is over. The answer key is released as pdf over the official website, in which answers to questions are mentioned. The candidates can use the MHT CET answer key to predict the score in the exam. The marking scheme is +1 / +2 and no negative marking. The answer keys are available for the challenge and after reviewing the challenges the final answer key is published with changes if any. Based on the final answer key the result is calculated.
|Answer key and Objection||Available Soon|
|Latest Updates of MHT CET||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|N0rmalization Process||Click Here|
MHT CET 2021 Response Sheet
CET cell also uploads the response sheet of the candidates under their respective logins. In the response sheet, candidates can check the answers marked by them on the day of the exam. Using the response sheet and answer key candidates can check how many answers they have marked right in the exam and get an estimate of their scores.
To check the response sheet under the login, candidates have to use their login id and password.
Process To Apply for MHT-CET 2021 Objections
- 1. Visit the MHT-CET 2021 Portal. URL: https://mhtcet2021.mahaonline.gov.in
- 2. Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials (Login ID and Password). Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in To Account”.
- 3. Once signed in, the below page shall be displayed.
- 4. Click on Proceed. The below page shall be displayed.
- 5. Click on Proceed. Below dialogue box shall be displayed.
- 6. Click on the OK button. The below page shall be displayed.
- 7. Click on the “Objection Form” option.
- 8. Candidate has to select the subject for which they want to apply for the objections. Select the Subject (either PCM or PCB) and click on the search.
- 9. As shown above, the details of the candidate shall be displayed such as Candidate Name, Application Number, Exam Centre Details, Exam Date, Exam Time, Subjects.
- 10. Candidate has to read all the instructions mentioned in the MHT-CET 2021 Objection Form carefully and then fill the MHT-CET 2021 Objection Form.
- 11. Once filled, they need to submit their MHT-CET 2021 objection form and make the payment.
- 12. Once the payment is successfully done, the objections raised by the candidate shall be received by the State CET Cell for further process.