MH SET Admit Card 2021: The admit card for the MH SET 2021 exam will be available on September 16, 2021. Savitribai Phule Pune University will release MH SET Admit Card 2021 on the official website i.e: setexam.unipune.ac.in. Candidates who applied for MH SET 2021 Must-Visit our site for Regular updates. MH SET Admit Card is the proof of provisional eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam. Besides fundamental candidate details, it also contains the important details of the exam center, date, and timings of the exam. Get all the important details related to MH SET Admit Card 2021 on this page.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
MH SET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their admit cards by visiting the official website. Only successful registered candidates will be able to download their admit cards. Details like Name of the Candidate, Exam Date, and Timings, Exam Venue, Address, etc will be mentioned on the MH SET 2021 Admit Card. It must be noted that it is a mandatory document to appear for the examination and no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without it. Candidates are required to carry a Valid Photo Identity Proof along with Admit Card. Candidates must go through the Updated Syllabus, exam pattern of MH SET 20201for better preparation to Know about the Updated syllabus and exam pattern with the previous year question paper. For the Admit card download link scroll below.
|Admit Card||Available On Sep 16, 2021|
|Latest Updates on Maharashtra SET||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question paper||Click Here|
|Releasing Admit Card||16 Sep 2021|
|Maharashtra SET 2021 Exam||26 Sep 2021|
How To Download MH SET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card of MH SET 2021 which will be available online at the official website. It must be noted that the Hard Copy of the Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates. Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to download admit card:
- Visit the Official Website
- Enter your MH SET Enrollment ID and Password and click submit.
- Then you will be redirected to the new window. There you have to click on the link “Download”
- Download and take a colored printout of the document.
- Check for any discrepancies, if any.
Keep the following details handy:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- The security code is given below.
Precautions While Downloading SET Admit Card
- If any aspirant faces a problem while downloading the Admit Card then you can firstly, the empty cache memory of the browser by going into the settings of the browser. Then, close the browser. After that, open a browser and Log In again with the required credentials.
- Internet speed should be good.
- Do not use Mobile Phone to download your Admit Card.
- Enter the valid credentials, otherwise, you will not be able to download them.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
The Admit Card Of MH SET will have the following details mentioned on it:
MH SET 2021 Paper Code
Examination Center Code
Name And Address Of The Exam Center
Date And Day Of The Exam
Candidate’s Photograph And Signature
Signature Of MH SET Organizing Chairman
Examination Day Instructions
What After Downloading MH SET 2021 Admit Card?
- Once You Have The Hall Ticket In Hand, Cross-Check All The Details. In Case Of An Incorrect Detail, Contact The Authority Or Rectify Them.
- Also If the Photograph/Signature Is Missing, Carry A Photograph (Same As Uploaded In Application Form) To The Exam Hall Along With A Photo ID In Original.
- MH SET Admit Card Is A Very Important Document Without It You Will Not Be Allowed To Appear In The Exam.
What To Carry Along With MH SET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates Must Carry A Valid Photo Identity Proof Along With The Admit Card. The List Of The Photo IDs Acceptable Is Mentioned Below:
List Of Photo ID’s For Indian Students
Valid College ID
Employee Identification Card
What To Do In Case Enrollment ID Or Password Is Forgotten?
In case the Candidates forget their enrollment ID and Password, they have to follow the below-given steps.
Click on “Forgot Enrollment ID”
The registered mobile number will have to be submitted by the candidates.
The Enrollment ID will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID.
Steps To Retrieve Password
Click on “Request For OTP”
An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates.
After the OTP is submitted, the candidates will be able to change their passwords.
Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates are also advised to visit/locate the center a day before to avoid any last-minute confusion and to reach in time on the exam day.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after the time mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidates must carry a valid ID proof and admit card along with them.
No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination center before the examination is officially concluded.
No Electronic Devices such as Mobile Phones, Watches, and more are allowed inside the examination centers.
Don’t use any extra sheet for rough work as Pune university already provides one.