KEAM Exam Pattern: Commissioner for Entrance Exam (CEE) has released the KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern on the official website. Exam Pattern is very important for the candidate. The candidate gets an overall idea of the question type and marking scheme from it. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) is a state-level exam of Kerala. Entrance Examinations will be held at the selected venues in all Districts in the State, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Dubai. KEAM is a Pen and Paper, OMR-based Exam. All the questions will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions. For more information about KEAM Exam Pattern, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
KEAM Exam Pattern
Entrance Examination for Engineering courses will be conducted with a relative weightage of 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. Candidates applying for admission to Medical & Allied Courses shall have to appear for NEET UG and have to qualify as per the qualifying criteria.
The Engineering Entrance Examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions and based on a single response. For each question, five suggested answers would be given, of which only one will be the Most Appropriate Response. The candidate will have to select and mark the alphabet (A, B, C, D, or E) corresponding to the most appropriate response in the OMR Answer Sheet.
|All Details of KEAM||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|KEAM Syllabus||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Cut Offs||Click Here|
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KEAM 2021 is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Pen and Paper, OMR-based Exam.
- Type of questions: All questions in the exam are of MCQ type.
- The number of papers: There are 2 papers in the exam (Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics).
- Papers for the Engineering Entrance Examination: Paper I – Physics & Chemistry Paper II –Mathematics.
- Time Duration: Each Paper will have 2hr 30 min or 150 minutes or two and a half hours.
- Total number of questions: In each of the paper there are 120 questions
- Marking scheme: The marking scheme is +4 for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There will be -1 marks for Each wrong Answers.
|Paper||No. of Question||Time|
|paper I – Physics and Chemistry||120||2.5 hrs|
|Paper-II – Mathematics||120||2.5 hrs|
For each correct response in the Engineering Entrance Examination, the candidates will be awarded FOUR marks, and for each incorrect response, ONE mark will be deducted from the total score. For each paper, in the event of failure to answer a question, no deduction from the total score will be made. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as an incorrect response and will be awarded negative marks.