JEE Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2021 Admit Card on February 11, 2021. The JEE Admit Card is available on the official website. The candidates are able to download the admit card using the application number and password or date of birth and password. JEE Main is the most popular Engineering Entrance in India for admission in B.E./B. Tech., B. Arch, and B. Planning in NITs and IITs. For more information about JEE Admit Card, How to download the admit card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
JEE Admit Card
The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) 2021 website as per the schedule. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Shift other than that allotted to him/her in their Admit card. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Latest Updates of JEE Main||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Normalization Procedure||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced||Click Here|
How to Download the JEE Amit Card
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2021.
- Find the direct link given on the website. Click on the “JEE Min 2021 Admit Card” link.
- Login with application number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Download” button and download the admit card.
- Keep the admit card in a safe place for future references.
Guidelines to Candidates for Computer Based Test
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes prior to the examination.
Code of Conduct for Candidates
Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be canceled and he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of the offense.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, and bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card and ID proof inside the Examination Room/Hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above items, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means, and his/her current examination will be cancelled & he/she will also be debarred for future examination(s) & the equipment will be seized.