JECA Result: The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has released the JECA Result as per schedule. A direct link to the result will be available on the official website. Candidates can download the rank card from the result link. After releasing the result, students need to register for the JECA e-counseling. Admission will be purely on a merit basis. For more information about JECA Result, how to download the rank card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
WBJEEB will prepare merit ranks based on the candidates’ score in the entrance tests. Individual candidates will be able to view and download his/her Rank Card, which will contain score and rank. WBJEEB does not publish any general ranks/score list.
- a) The rank shall be in the name and style of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank)
- b) Ranking shall be done in the descending order of marks scored in the entrance test. In the case of ties, tie-breaking rules as given in section 2.8 shall be applicable.
- c) Separate reserved category merit position will also be indicated for the respective category of students e.g. SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank as applicable.
- d) Counseling/allotment of seat/admission will be done based on GMR only (not on category ranks). Category ranks are only for the information to candidates.
- e) Category ranks are generated based on the category information given by the candidates during the online application. If during verification, any candidate’s claim is found invalid, his/her category rank will be canceled and the candidate will be considered in the general category with his/her GMR. The category ranks of other candidates will not be revised.
|All Details of JECA||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
a) WBJEEB does not publish any rank/score list.
b) Result will be published in the form of a Rank Card, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. The Board never publishes a rank list.
c) Candidates can view and download their rank cards by logging in with their password.
d) Duplicate rank cards cannot be generated at any later stage after completion of counselling and admission conducted by the Board. Hence candidates are advised to retain their rank cards carefully in a secured place for all future purposes.
e) If a candidate needs a duplicate rank card even after completion of counselling and admission conducted by the Board, the same can be provided, but only till 60 days after the date of declaration of result.
f) In order to get a duplicate rank card, the candidate must apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/ by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata
g) Ranks cards with scores will be issued to all candidates, who appeared in the examination. But all may not be awarded a rank and hence may not be eligible for counseling, for which a cut off rank and/or a cut off score will be decided by the board.