JAM Admit Card: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore will release the JAM 2022 Admit Card as per schedule. A direct link is available on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the given link using a login id and password. The exam will be held in the middle week of February 2022. For more details about JAM Admit Card, How to download the admit card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
JAM Admit Card
An Admit Card, bearing the Candidate’s Name, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied, along with the Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted, will be available for download from JOAPS website from the first week January 2022, until the Examination Date. Admit Cards will not be sent by post/E-mail.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|All Details of IIT JAM||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Previous Year Cut Offs||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here|
|IIT JAM 2022||Important Dates|
|Notification Released||Aug 2021|
|Application Start||Sep 2021|
|Application End||Oct 2021|
|Last Date of Payment||Oct 2021|
|Application Correction||Oct 2021|
|Admit Card||Jan 2022|
|IIT JAM 2022 Exam||Feb 2022|
A printout of the downloaded Admit Card must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification. The candidate has to give the details of this ID proof while filling the online application. No candidate will be permitted to appear in JAM 2022 examination without a valid Admit Card, and a valid and original ID. The Admit should be presented to the invigilators/JAM officials for verification. The Admit Card of JAM 2022 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
Note: The Organizing Institute may withdraw the permission granted to a candidate to appear in JAM 2022, if it is found later that the candidate is not eligible to appear for the exam, even though an Admit Card has been issued and is produced by the candidate before the Presiding Officer of the Test Centre.
What to do if there is a discrepancy in the JAM Admit Card?
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the Organizing Chair, JAM 2022, IISc Bangalore immediately. If a candidate is not able to download his/her Admit, then the Chairperson JAM of the respective IISc/IITs (see Annexure-III), under which the first choice Test City/Town of the candidate falls, may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail. Please provide the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address and City Code of the desired Test Centre (first choice) to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.
Code of Conduct
All candidates appearing for the JAM 2022 Examination must strictly comply with the following Rules and Regulations:
- Candidates appearing for the JAM 2022 examination must carry their JAM Admit Card and Original Valid Photo-Identity Proof to the examination hall.
- A Biometric system of verification will be used. The candidate’s fingerprint will be captured before he/she takes the JAM 2022 exam. This captured data will be used for verification during the admission process. Hence, you should avoid any coating (ink, mehendi, henna, or tattoo) on your fingertips and have clean fingers on the examination day.
- A scribble pad will be provided for rough work. The candidate has to write his/her name and registration number before using it. The candidate can possess only one scribble pad at any point in time. A second scribble pad is given only upon returning the first one. The scribble pad has to be returned at the end of the examination.
- Carrying mobile phones (even in the switched-off mode), smartwatches and calculators inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Carrying any other electronic devices that can be used for communication or for any other purpose, and printed or hand-written materials, inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- All means of communication (verbal or otherwise) among the candidates inside the examination hall are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should not tamper with the computer and the related hardware provided in the examination hall. Candidates found to have tampered with these willfully will have their candidature cancelled summarily. In addition, appropriate legal action will be initiated against such candidates.
The examination may be cancelled for those candidates who are found adopting unfair means and not in line with the code and ethics of the JAM 2022. Their test paper(s) responses will not be evaluated, even if they were allowed to complete their examination. In addition, appropriate legal action may be initiated against all such candidates.