Indian Army TES Application Form: Indian Army invites applications from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The application is available from February 01, 2021, and will be available up to March 02, 2021. This time the Indian Army has announced 90 vacancies for the post of Technical Entry Scheme for Course. The last date of application will be announced soon. For more details about the Indian Army TES Application Form, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
Indian Army TES Application Form
The Online application form is available on the official website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will only be accepted online. A candidate is permitted to make changes to data-filled incorrectly in online applications till the closing of online applications. The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing.
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Latest Updates of TES 45||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
Indian Army TES Application Form Important Dates
|Application Start||01 Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Application||02 Mar 2021|
How to Apply
The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- (a) Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- (b) A candidate is permitted to make changes to data-filled incorrectly in the online application until the closing of the online applications. The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to the online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- (c) After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
Documents Carried along with the Indian Army TES Application Form
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original.
- Two self-attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at above will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of the self-attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on the Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/ICSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate, etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after the last date of submitting an online application will not be accepted for this course.
While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate the exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to two decimals and are not to be rounded off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be outrightly rejected.