IIFT Result: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the IIFT 2021 Result on February 15, 2021. Once, the final answer key compiled, the result will be declared on the official website. The candidate can check the result using the provided link on the official website. There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. For more details about IIFT Result, How to Check IIFT Result, Admission Procedure, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
Results prepare on the basis of the verified answer keys. The Raw marks obtained by the candidates are converted to NTA score (percentile). NTA score of a candidate indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW the raw marks secured by the candidate.
The NTA score is calculated as (Total number of candidates who secured raw marks equal to or less than the candidate x 100)/Total number of candidates who appeared in the exam.
NTA score is not an aggregate or average of the NTA score of individual Section. NTA score is not the same as the percentage of marks obtained. List of shortlisted candidates for the second round of admission process of MBA(IB ) 2021-23 will be displayed on the IIFT. The results will be hosted on the website of NTA. A scorecard of the candidate will also be hosted on the NTA website.
|All Information about IIFT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Patterns||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
Admission to the course is:
- On the basis of Computer Based Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment, and Interview.
- Those candidates shortlisted from the Computer Based Test, call for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion, and Interview. The schedule may be in March / April 2021 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Mumbai. The Institute reserves the right to add/delete any Center if required.
- Selection criteria for shortlisting of candidates for GD/PI and final selection to MBA(IB) Programme at IIFT is available at www.iift.edu
Objectives of IIFT MBA(IB)
The MBA(IB) aims at imparting professional education and training in modern management techniques for handling international business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment. The specific objectives of the Programme are:
- To familiarize the participants with the fundamental concepts of management.
- To expose the participants to the challenges in the emerging competitive business environment in an increasingly globalized world
- Relate the management concepts to business situations and help the participants to develop analytical and decision skills so as to evolve an effective national and international business strategy.
- To develop socially responsive managers for International business and help in shaping up their personality.
- To equip for career opportunities in International Business.