IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form online for the recruitment to the posts of Clerk (CRP Clerks-X) in Participating Organization on the official website. There is a total no of 1557 vacancies are present. The registration process was started on September 02, 2020, and continued up to September 23, 2020. For more information about the IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form, How to Apply, Syllabus, Required Documents, Previous year Question Papers Please go through this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form is for the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X). The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Mock Test Link||Click Here|
|Latest Updates of IBPS Clerk||Click Here|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by
|02 to 23 Sep 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02 to 23 Sep 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||17 Nov 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23 to 28 Nov 2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||20 Nov 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05, 12, 13 Dec 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31 Dec 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||12 Jan 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24 Jan 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||01 Apr 2021|
IBPS Clerk Application Form
The online Application Form for the IBPS Clerk 2020 is available on the Official Website as per the schedule. No other modes of application are allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for any wrong/ incorrect information given by the candidates in their online application form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has reserved the right to cancel the application form in case of any discrepancy found in the data submitted at any point in the checking process.
Any letter/e-mails in this regard will not be entertained. As application may be rejected in case any false information is submitted. Candidates are hereby informed that the details provided in the online Application Form will be used for all future references and no modification can be done subsequently. Candidates are advised to be very careful while filling the application form. Email and Mobile/ Cell Phone no. once verified and submitted by the applicants for registering must be maintained until completion of recruitment.
Required Document to fill the Form
If a candidate fails to produce any of the original documents in respect of the attested copies submitted with the application form for verification on the date of verification fixed by the Institute, he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the interview and his/her candidature will be rejected. Documents are given below:
- Applicants must possess and maintain Email and mobile/ cell phone No.
- Scanned images of Full specimen Signature, hand-written declaration Image, and left-hand thumb impression in jpg format between ranges of 10 Kb to 20 Kb and in dimensions of (3cm × 3cm).
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Scanned images of recent passport size photographs of applicants in jpg format between ranges of 20 Kb to 50 Kb and in dimensions of (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- High School Certificate or other certificates and Marksheets.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to make Online Payment.
- Caste and Reservation Certificate if applicable.
How to apply
- Candidates can submit the online application form at the official website of IBPS i.e www.ibps.in
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.