HTET Application Form 2020: The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the HTET Application Form 2020 on November 16, 2020. The last date of application was December 04, 2020, which was extended up to December 10, 2020. The exam date is released. The exam will be held on December 27 and 28, 2020. HTET will be conducted by the Board of School Education Haryana for the recruitment of Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) as per vacancies. For more details about HTET Application Form 2020, keep reading this article.
Note: Correction Panel is available for editing the Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB, Address, Mobile Number, Level Subjects Identification Number, Home District, etc from 11 Dec 2020 -12:00 PM to 13 Dec 2020 – 5:00 PM.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
HTET Application Form 2020
The application form for HTET 2020 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. However, applications received without the prescribed fee were not be considered and summarily rejected. And, no representation against such rejection was entertained. Fee once paid was not refunded under any circumstances nor it was adjusted against any other examination or selection.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Latest updates of HTET 2020||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Paper||Click Here|
|Application Start||16 Nov 2020|
|Last Date of Application|
|Admit Card||23 Dec 2020|
|Exam||02, 03 Jan 2021|
How to Apply
Application form —> upload images —> fee payment —>confirmation page
- Please read the INFORMATION BULLETIN of HTET 2020 carefully before start filling the online application form.
- Candidates can apply for HTET 2020 ‘ON-LINE’ through the HTET website htetonline.com
- Submitting Identification Proof & NUMBER is mandatory while applying for an Online application.
- The application for HTET 2020 has been made completely online with the facility to upload the latest photograph, thumb impression, and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of the latest colored photograph, thumb impression, and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the scanned images of the latest colored photograph, thumb impression, and signature ready in JPG format before applying online.
- The scanned image of the latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at the center, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- Size -Thumb impression – 10kb to 30 kb.
- Signature ( Size) – 10 kb to 20 kb.
- Size – Photo – 20kb to 50 kb.
- (Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 c.m. (width) x 4.5 c.m. (height) only.)
HTET 2020 Application Fee
|Category||Level-I||For Level-II||For Level-III|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||500-/||900-/||1200-/|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile||1000-/||1800-/||2400-/|
|All Candidates Outside ( Including SC and PH )||1000-/||1800-/||2400-/|