GPAT 2022 Result: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the GPAT Result as per schedule. The result will be uploaded on the official website after releasing the final answer key. Candidate can check their scorecard using application number and date of birth. For more details about GPAT Result, Score Card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
The result compiles on the basis of Final Answer Keys. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of Result of GPAT-2022 will be entertained. The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the Result. No Score Card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their Score Cards from the website: gpat.nta.nic.in only.
There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score and no query in this regard will be entertained.
Note: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Examination conducting body and will provide the GPAT Score. The NTA does not collect the information regarding the total number of seats available in the Institutions and reservation criteria followed by the Institutions.
|GPAT 2022 Result||Available Soon !!|
|All Details of GPAT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper||Click Here|
How to Check GPAT 2022 Result
- Visit the official website of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
- Click on the “Result” link.
- Log in with the date of birth and application number.
- Check the result.
- Download the GPAT Score Card and keep it safe for future reference.
Rules for tie-breaking
- A National Merit Ranking (All India Rank) is based on the Score secured against Total Score.
- Chronological (ascending) order as per their date of birth.
- The Candidates having the same score would be given the same Merit and the Merit number would be increased by the same number i.e. if there are two candidates at Merit 2, Merit 3 would not be awarded to the next candidate but Merit 4 would be given.