CMAT Pattern: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CMAT 2021 pattern on the official website of CMAT. The candidate must go through the exam pattern before starting the preparation. All the questions ate Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The medium of the Question Paper is in English only. Each question carries 4 marks each. For more information about CMAT Pattern, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to management programs in the country. The CMAT is a three hours Computer Based Online Test. It has various segments like Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. Details of the CMAT 2021 exam pattern are given below paragraph.
|All Details of CMAT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper||Click Here|
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- No marks for Un-answered/un-attempted.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates who have attempted it.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Special Note: The existing schedule, pattern, policy, and guidelines are for ready reference only but in no way, they are or are ought to be treated as representative or acknowledgment of the fact that NTA/AICTE is bound to follow the same in the future.
AICTE has now proposed a change in the examination pattern having an additional (optional) section for the Entrance Examination to be held in 2021 for candidates interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The details of the new section added are as follows:
|Section Name||No. Of Questions||Additional Time|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||25||30 Minutes|