CMAT Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CMAT 2021 Final Answer Key on April 10, 2021. Probably, the answer key is released within two or three days after the exam. A provisional answer key is uploaded on the official website. The candidate can raise an objection to the key with the objection fees. A final answer key will be released after the end of the objection process. The result will be prepared on the basis of the final answer key. For more information about CMAT Answer Key, How to Raise Objection, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
CMAT Answer Key
The NTA will display Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website: cmat.nta.nic.in, with a Public Notice, issued to this effect on the said website, to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys with a non-refundable online payment of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged as processing charges. The provisional Answer Keys are available for two to three days.
|Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Question Paper and Answer Key||Click Here|
|All Details of CMAT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper||Click Here|
|Exam Date||31 Mar 2021|
|Releasing Provisional Answer Keys||03 Apr 2021|
|Challenge Answer Key||03-05 Apr 2021|
|Final Answer Key||10 Apr 2021|
How to Check CMAT Answer Key
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2021.
- Click on the “Answer Key” link and open it.
- Login with application number and date of birth.
- Raise objection if you have any confusion of any answer key.
- Select Question paper and write the objection details properly.
- Paid the objection fees and submit the objection.
Procedure for Challenge of CMAT Answer Key
1. Please go to the website https://cmat.nta.nic.in.
2. Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’.
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. You will see Question IDs for CMAT – 2021 in sequential order:
|01||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation|
|05||Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)|
5. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the Provisional Answer Key to be used by NTA.
6. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the other columns by clicking the check box.
7. You may choose to upload supporting documents, in that case, you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
8. After clicking your desired option scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’, and move to the next screen.
9. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
10. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
11. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 1000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
Display of Recorded Responses
The NTA will display the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website cmat.nta.nic.in prior to the declaration of result. The recorded responses are displayed for two to three days.
Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through the key challenge link will be considered. The NTA’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. NTA will not inform the Candidates individually about their challenges. The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key will be displayed and declared.
The result is compiled on the basis of the Final Answer Key. No grievance with regard to Key(s) after the declaration of the Result of CMAT 2021 will be entertained.