CMAT Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CMAT 2021 Admit Card 0n March 24, 2021. A direct link is available on the official website. The candidates are able to download the admit card using the application number and date of birth. The exam will be held on March 31, 2021. For more information about CMAT Admit Card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
CMAT Admit Card
The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination center, on a Date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|All Details of CMAT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper||Click Here|
|Releasing Admit Card||24 March 2021 (10 A.M.)|
|CMAT 2021 Exam Date||31 March 2021|
- Shift 1: 9:00 A.M. to 12/12:30 P.M.
- Shift 2: 03:00 P.M. to 06:00/06:30 P.M.
The candidates who have opted for the additional section namely “Innovation and Entrepreneurship” will get 30 minutes extra.
Important Note for CMAT Admit Card
a. Candidate may please note that Admit Cards are not sent by post.
b. In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for CMAT-2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
c. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
d. Candidates need to preserve the admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
e. No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
f. Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Needed Documents In the Time of Examination
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of the Examination to the test center.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet.
- Any one of the authorized Govt photo IDs (original, valid, and nonexpired), viz. PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Brief Advisory regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
Candidates need to carry only the following with them into the Examination venue:
- a) Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- b) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- c) Additional photograph, paste on Attendance Sheet
- d) Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- e) Personal transparent water bottle.
- f) Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic.
CMAT Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, then what to do?
Answer: The candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the Examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.