BITSAT 2021 Admit Card: The Birla Institute Of Technology And Science (BITS), Pilani has released the BITSAT Admit Card on July 17, 2021. The direct admit card link is available on the official website. Candidate can download the admit card using login id and password. The exam will be held on August 03-09, 2021. BITSAT is a Computer-based online test for Admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. For more details about BITSAT 2021 Admit Card, keep reading this article.
To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join our Telegram Channel
BITSAT Admit Card
Admit Card to write the examination is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified. Photograph and signature images shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by logging into their registered account using their registered Email ID / Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the entrance examination without a valid Admit Card. In the examination hall, the candidate should produce his/her Admit Card when demanded by the invigilator.
- Admit Card is an important document and must be kept safe until the admission process is over.
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Slot Booking||Click Here|
|Latest Updates of BITSAT||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|BITSAT Syllabus||Click Here|
|Old Question Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Cut Off||Click Here|
BITSAT Exam Pattern
BITSAT is a total 3-hour duration (without break) online test. The test consists of four parts:
First Part: Physics
Second Part: Chemistry
Third Part: English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
Fourth Part: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates).
- There will be 150 questions in all.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple-choice questions). Each question with a choice of four answers, only one being the correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1 mark).
- There is no time limit for individual parts of the test. The candidate can go back and change any of his/her answers among the 150 questions.
- If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for the correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
|Subject||No of Questions||Time|
|Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|