AUAT Syllabus – Download AUAT 2021 Syllabus PDF Here

AUAT Syllabus: The Aliah University Of Kolkata, West Bengal has released the AUAT 2021 syllabus on the official website. The candidate must go through the syllabus before starting the exam preparations. A syllabus defines all the topics of the exam. For more information about AUAT 2021 Syllabus, keep reading this article.

AUAT Syllabus

To get the fastest exam alerts and government Jobs alerts in India, join ourĀ Telegram Channel

AUAT Syllabus

Admission to different programs (only for B.Tech. BCA, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Mathematics, Statistics, and Islamic Theology) will be made through online counseling according to the rank in the merit list. So, students need to prepare best for the exam. The detailed syllabus of the AUAT is given below.

Important Links
All Details of AUAT Click Here
Eligibility Criteria Click Here
Exam Pattern Click Here
Official Website aliah.ac.in

AUAT 2021 Syllabus

For all B.Tech programs: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as per syllabi of classes XI & XII of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) and Equivalent.

Lateral Entry to the 2nd year of B.Tech Programmes: As per the syllabi of JELET, West Bengal.

B.Sc. in Nursing Programme: As per the syllabus of JENPARH/JENPAUH, West Bengal.

General English: Basic knowledge of vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension at 10+2 level.

General knowledge: This will comprise History (Medieval and Modern India), Geography, Political Science, General Science, and Current Affairs

Islamic Study & Culture: will be based on 10+2 level.

AUAT Exam Pattern

Only for B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing Programme

The question paper of AUAT-2021 will be MCQ type of two hours duration and of full marks 100. Questions will have
two parts, 80% in Part-I and the rest 20% in Part-II as described below.

Part-I (80 Marks) For All B. Tech and BCA Programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (in the ratio of 1:1:2 )

Part-I (80 Marks) For Lateral entry to the 2nd year of B.Tech Programmes will be comprised of Engg, Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material Engg. Mechanics, Environmental Engg. and Basic Electrical Technology.

For B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing Programme

Part-I (80 Marks) For B.Sc. Nursing Programme will comprise of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics (in the ratio
of 2:1:1).

Part-II (20 Marks) on English, General Knowledge, and Islamic Studies & Culture (in the ratio of approximately 1:1:2)

Questions in all papers are to be answered on a specially designed machine gradable sheet (ORS-Optical Response Sheet) using a black/blue ballpoint pen only. The question paper will be in Bengali/ English for B.Tech, BCA & Nursing and in English for lateral entry to the 2nd year of B.Tech Programmes. The question paper will not be allowed to take out from the examination hall.

Home

Sibaram Sannigrahi

Hi, I am Sibaram Sannigrahi, a content writer at sarkariindiaresults.com. I have experience of more than two years in the education and career field.