AUAT Exam Pattern – Check the AUAT 2021 Exam Pattern Here

AUAT Exam Pattern: The Aliah University of Kolkata, West Bengal has released the exam pattern for the year 2021 on the official website. The candidate must check the exam pattern before starting the preparation. Exam patterns help the students to understand the marks distribution and time management. Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is a University level test conducted for admission to various UG, and PG courses. For more information about AUAT Exam Pattern, keep reading this article.

AUAT Exam Pattern

AUAT Exam Pattern

Only for B. Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing programme

The question paper of AUAT-2021 will be MCQ type of two hours duration and of full marks 100. Questions will have
two parts, 80% in Part-I and the rest 20% in Part-II as described below.

Part-I (80 Marks) For All B. Tech and BCA programmes will comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (in the ratio of 1:1:2 )

Part-I (80 Marks) For Lateral entry to the 2nd year of B. Tech programmes will be comprised of Engg, Mathematics, Basic Computer Science, Strength of Material Engg. Mechanics, Environmental Engg. and Basic Electrical Technology.

Important Links
All Details of AUAT Click Here
AUAT Syllabus Click Here
Official Website aliah.ac.in

For B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing programme

Part-I (80 Marks) For B.Sc. Nursing programme will comprise of Biology, Chemistry and Physics (in the ratio
of 2:1:1).

Part-II (20 Marks) on English, General Knowledge and Islamic Studies & Culture (in the ratio of approximately 1:1:2)

Questions in all papers are to be answered on a specially designed machine gradable sheet (ORS-Optical Response Sheet) using a black/blue ballpoint pen only. The question paper will be in Bengali/ English for B.Tech, BCA & Nursing and in English for lateral entry to the 2nd year of B.Tech programmes. The question paper will not be allowed to take out from the examination hall.

Important Instruction for the Exam

Candidates have to download and print their admit cards (only for B.Tech, BCA, Lat. & Nursing programme) from the university website. No hardcopy admit card will be sent to the respective candidates. The admit card will bear the name, photograph, signature, address and category of the candidate along with the name and address of the examination centre.

The candidate should carefully examine the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should inform the AUAT office immediately. Details will be made available on website www.aliah.ac.in.

Home

Sibaram Sannigrahi

Hi, I am Sibaram Sannigrahi, a content writer at sarkariindiaresults.com. I have experience of more than two years in the education and career field.